Join Danny O’Flaherty for a unique and exciting tour of Ireland with Brack Tours. Traveling to Kinsale, Dingle, Ennis, Connemara, Dunboyne and so much more. Along the way, we will discover traditional Irish pubs, learn the history of some of Ireland’s best-kept secrets and enjoy breathtaking views along some of Ireland’s rugged coastlines. It is sure to be a fun-filled experience.
Danny is a native Irish speaker from the Gaeltacht (Gail-tuck) region of Connemara on the West Coast of Ireland. Much of his time growing up was spent around the turf fire listening to songs and stories of his elders, and this instilled in him the desire to pass the music on! He is a singer, songwriter and performer of Folk and Celtic music and is dedicated to preserving the heritage of our ancestors.
This 9 Night / 10 Day tour of Ireland includes:
- Deluxe motorcoach for all transfers, touring and sightseeing
- Services of a professional Tour Director throughout
- First-class hotel accommodations for nine (9) nights in: Trident Hotel, Kinsale (3) Dingle Skellig Hotel, Dingle (2), Old Ground Hotel, Ennis(1),Carna Bay Hotel, Connemara (2). Dunboyne Castle Hotel, Dunboyne (1)
- Full Irish Breakfast daily including the day of arrival.
- Six (6) hotel dinners
- Welcome drink reception
- Porterage at hotels throughout of 1 suitcase per person
- Taxes and Service Charges on items included
- Travel documents to include: Document wallet, luggage tags and daily itinerary