"There are singers – those who can carry a tune – And then there are singers – those who are capable of channeling emotions with their voice and conveying those emotions to the listener. Danny is one of those singers that you can feel his emotion behind his sentiments. He really believes what he is telling you. A man on a journey with a God given talent to express himself with his voice."
I am looking forward to traveling out west to California, Washington and Oregon for my first tour of the new year! From February 15th to March 5th I will be in Riverside, CA, Seattle, WA, Bellingham, WA, Portland, OR, Lincoln City, OR and a few other cities in the area. If you live out west, check out the calendar tab for locations, dates and times for my concerts and I hope you can join me at one of them.
I still have a few open dates during the tour, especially some weekday dates, so if you would like to host a house concert, or would like to sponsor a children's concert at your local school or library, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 337-936-1005 for booking details.
I will be back down in the south for St. Patrick's Day! I have a few spots open in March, April and May for concerts before I start my tours to Ireland and Scotland and our cruise to Alaska. I am currently booking for those months for the following:
- Full length concerts of American and Irish Folk Songs (Perfect for Conventions, Festivals, Fundraisers, Theaters, Coffeehouses and Universities)
- House Concerts (Get your friends and family together and bring me into your home for an intimate evening of song and story)
- Celtic Christmas Show for December 2014 (Great way to celebrate the holiday with your company, organization, universities or local theater)
- Workshop on "Irish History through Song and Story (Festivals and Universities: Great for Irish Study Programs)
- Children's Library/School Programs (Bring me to your school for one of his educational children's programs)
- Celtic Sons Concert(A full length concert with Noel Nash and I)
Contact Beth at:
1-800-439-3710 ext: 4 or 337-936-1005
Dear Friends, I am very excited to tell all of you that I am in the final stages of my children's CD project, The Words of a Child. Like many other artists today, I enlisted the help of one of the artist fundraising sites, Indigogo, to create a campaign to help produce the CD. Although I did not reach my goal of $12,000 before the campaign expired, I was able to raise $5,600 through the generous donations of many of you which has enabled me to get through a good amount of the project. I have gone as far as I can go on the project with those funds but there is still time to help out with the final phase of the CD if you would like to be a part of making "The Words of a Child" a reality. If you would like to help with the final stage of this project you can click on the paypal button below. Thank you so much for all of your support over the years. God Bless, Danny