"There are singers – those who can carry a tune – And then there are singers – those who are capable of channeling emotions with their voice and conveying those emotions to the listener. Danny is one of those singers that you can feel his emotion behind his sentiments. He really believes what he is telling you. A man on a journey with a God given talent to express himself with his voice."
Dear Friends, I am very excited to tell all of you that I am in the final stages of my children's CD project, The Words of a Child. Like many other artists today, I enlisted the help of one of the artist fundraising sites, Indigogo, to create a campaign to help produce the CD. Although I did not reach my goal of $12,000 before the campaign expired, I was able to raise $5,600 through the generous donations of many of you which has enabled me to get through a good amount of the project. I have gone as far as I can go on the project with those funds but there is still time to help out with the final phase of the CD if you would like to be a part of making "The Words of a Child" a reality. If you would like to help with the final stage of this project you can click on the paypal button below. Thank you so much for all of your support over the years. God Bless, Danny
Just back from a month in Ireland and a week long Hootenanny Cruise down the Mississippi I am renewed with the Celtic Spirit and I am looking forward to my fall schedule filled with some timeless favorites, a few brand new songs and plenty of stories from my homeland.
I only have a few openings left in November and December for house concerts and/or full length concerts. The Celtic Sons: Noel Nash and myself, will be performing A Celtic Christmas this December. We have just a few dates still available so let us bring this timeless treasure to your venue. It is the perfect show for your company, organization, local theatre or university. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 337-936-1005 for more information.
I am currently booking for:
- Full length concerts of American and Irish Folk Songs (Perfect for Conventions, Festivals, Fundraisers, Theaters, Coffeehouses and Universities)
- House Concerts (Get your friends and family together and bring me into your home for an intimate evening of song and story)
- Celtic Christmas Show (Great way to celebrate the holiday with your company, organization, universities or local theater)
- Workshop on "Irish History through Song and Story (Festivals and Universities: Great for Irish Study Programs)
- Children's Library/School Programs (Bring me to your school for one of his educational children's programs)
- Celtic Sons Concert(A full length concert with Noel Nash and I)
Contact Simply Folk Music Agency at:
1-800-439-3710 ext: 4 or 337-936-1005